What's new

A sad day ? or a happy day ?

IMG_4352.jpg

Almost finished with my beloved Ariana & Evans Asian Plum. Perhaps half a dozen or so
shaves left with this container. Every shave has been sublime. Sad day ? .... perhaps.
But a happy day ? .... Yes indeed. So many more soaps out there to enjoy, and I still
have healthy pucks of A & E L'Orange Verte, Stirling MITA, Stirling Bay Rum, KShave Worx
Aficionado, and KShave Worx Hump Day. Plus healthy tubes of Proraso Green and Pacific
Natural Cream, and a new full tub of TOBS Lavender. So....., ya' know what my friends ? ...
... with all the crappy news in our world right now, let's consider ourselves very lucky that
we can enjoy our wonderful wet shaving hobby and interact so happily here on B & B !

Last edited:
I haven't finished off a full puck yet, but I think I would overall be happy for the reasons you mentioned. When I finish my tub of beloved B&M Nocturne I will definitely be sad, even though I have 2 backup pucks but they don't quite smell the same. There is a lot of great soap out there though.

always a happy day when you can wake up, shave and take part in shaving forums :)

i love the A&E soap performance.. time for a new scent @Adam18 i fully recommend the Grecian Horse

Hey Gents ..... Yes indeed .... I know this is an old thread, but just want to let you all know that I ordered
a tub of A & E Asian Pear soap today. Free shippiing from WCS, and I couldn't resist. With all the horrors of
the Corona virus pandemic today, I wanted to spend twenty bucks and treat myself ! Stay Healthy Gents !

Don't feel sad at the pending extinction of this fine soap. Rather, remember all the past great shaves you have enjoyed together.

Top Bottom