What's new

Just some rambling musings and thoughts .....

I watch new film of either sized screen and the good guys are appalling, I overhear new music and it makes Scarface sound like a kids' show, if I don't scroll past soon enough on social media I see the worst behavior put on a pedestal, and most in-person conversations revolve around petty power plays. It says a lot that a 51 year old technophobe feels at home on a chat website.

I'll add my thanks to all.

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
He MORE than makes up for me, that's for sure!
1649620238040.gif

I've spent a good part of the past hour perusing our B & B forums, which is something I like to do (time permitting)
before my evening shave. Stressful day today, so my time with you gentlemen has been an especially enjoyable prelude
to a lovely relaxing shave. Pretty simple ..... Stirling Alighieri face lathered to perfection with my Semogue Mistura, and
my stubble smoothly shaved down to a soft BBS result with my Timeless Bronze razor and a Gillette Nacet blade.
Clubman Pinaud splash and Proraso Blue balm ----- Sublime shaving indeed.

But that's only one reason for my starting this thread. My main inspiration is the beautiful collection of replies to
"my member interview" in the "Who is Who" forum under the site administration section. Here's what I wrote .....
"Gentlemen ..... I am truly gratified and humbled by all your positive thoughts
and wonderful comments. Thank You All !
Our Badger & Blade community is my
"oasis in the midst of our crazy world," and our shared camaraderie is wonderful.

But these words can only scratch the surface about how I feel to be part of our terrific community of fine gentlemen here
on Badger & Blade. I am so lucky to share a fine friendship with a bunch of guys who I will probably never get to meet in
person, but with whom I feel a common bond of joy and good will. As the world around us seems to keep getting crazier
by the minute, may we all continue to find happiness here on B & B. Peace, love, good health, and happy shaving !
Well spoken young man….Well spoken.👍

Top Bottom