What's new

A new NEW thread. Name this NEW?

A couple of weeks ago, I posted this pic on my NEW thread.
$IMG_20141001_242307_476.jpg

So, I'm cleaning these in the ultrasonic...and the razor in the upper right seems to be a 2 piece.
Newer pics:
$2pc.jpg
$2pc2.jpg

Considering the case and the 2 piece, thoughts on what this could be?

Edgar is still in bed but I believe should be here shortly.
In the meantime I would guess: a No 88 set?

Yup ... probably a #88 set. And if you go and check your other thread I even asked you about it but you didn't answer the question. :lol:

It would be interesting to see a picture of the top of the lid.

If the case has no engine turning on it then you have the correct case for an #88 set. The razor came in 3 cases, a brown bakelite case, a green bakelite case and a plain metal case.

Yup ... probably a #88 set. And if you go and check your other thread I even asked you about it but you didn't answer the question. :lol:

It would be interesting to see a picture of the top of the lid.
Oh, I meant to type that it was the non-Traveler #4 # 88. :w00t:

This is the luckiest buy I've had in a while. I got that and another razor cheaper than an 8 pack of Fusion refills.

I'll post a box pic when I get home tonight, but it is a bare bones no frills outer part of the box.

If you told me yesterday that my OCtober razor Thurs would be an #88, I would have thought you were crazy. I am very psyched right now.

Kingfisher: That is a 7'oclock.

Oh, I meant to type that it was the non-Traveler #4 # 88. :w00t:

This is the luckiest buy I've had in a while. I got that and another razor cheaper than an 8 pack of Fusion refills.

I'll post a box pic when I get home tonight, but it is a bare bones no frills outer part of the box.

If you told me yesterday that my OCtober razor Thurs would be an #88, I would have thought you were crazy. I am very psyched right now.

Kingfisher: That is a 7'oclock.

Yes, Matt ... I told you in the other thread it was a #88, I even mentioned you had two RFBs (the #77 and the #88) :laugh:

Enjoy it! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom