What's new

A new luxury fragrence

I am about to the end of my bottle of T&H Grafton. I have a variety of cheaper aftershaves but like to keep at least one high end aftershave around for weekends (whatever those are) and special ocassions. Any suggestions? Aqua di Parma has always been on my list of want to trys... By the way, I loved the Grafton's scent!

Robert Piguet Cravache AS, Chanel Pour Monsieur AS, Lorenzo Villoresi Uomo AS, XPEC Original AS...

few suggestions.

Many designer perfumes have a matching aftershave. Lamb Root mentioned a few above, but the list is endless.

I have made the suggestion to Bond No. 9 that they make an aftershave. There are a few scents they have that are nice. Creed's Green Irish Tweed is something my wife likes, but I seem to prefer a splash versus a balm... Good suggestions all, thank you I have a little bit to think about :biggrin1:

Acqua di Parma has several scents now. The classic Colonia, Assoluta, Essenza, and Intensa. So if you like the original, there are three more you may also like.
Also, you may like Dior's Eau Sauvage. Acqua di Parma is my favorite cologne bar none. I love the original, and also Assoluta. Light, sophisticated, and balanced. Eau Sauvage is right behind those two. It's not hard to get samples, so you can try them for a few days. Good idea. None of these are very cheap. Enjoy the search.

Why do you want an expensive AS? Why not go with a cologne or EDT? My favorite cologne is Hilde Soliani Bell' Antonio. Wonderful tobacco scent. AdP original is also up there, for sure. Have not really looked into luxury AS', fankly.

Why do you want an expensive AS? Why not go with a cologne or EDT? My favorite cologne is Hilde Soliani Bell' Antonio. Wonderful tobacco scent. AdP original is also up there, for sure. Have not really looked into luxury AS', fankly.

Good point.

I am very fond of Grafton and will always have it in my den. If you like it why not replace it?. I would also suggest another classic from T&H, 1805. I enjoy this fine scent very much and have had many positive comments when I wear it. Incidentally, like Grafton, the 1805 SC is an outstanding performer as well.

Regards,

Doug

I just bought a Versace eros kit today, 85 dollars well spent, great new scent, came with a/s balm, cologne, deodorant stick and shower gel

The James Bronnley Gentleman range was very similar to AdP, it was discontinued but is still available. The relaunched James Bronnley Original maybe the same scent:

$JB1.jpg

$JB2.jpg

My wife ended up buying be a new bottle of Grafton...

About to end didn't mean I was already out, and I am pretty sure she ended up buying that for a birthday or wedding anniversary, not sure, but if I was out of it for any time at all it wasn't much time, just late in posting...

Top Bottom