What's new

A NEW Christmas product offering from Captain’s Choice!

Here is Captain’s Choice all dressed up for the season. Order early to ensure delivery in time for Christmas! (USPS Ground shipping can take up to nine days.)
proxy.php

BIG NEWS!!! We have listened to our many satisfied customers and brought back our very popular original corked bottle for you! :clap::clap: :clap:

Postal regulations prevent us from shipping the product in the corked bottle as it must have a screw top. But we know how much everyone loved the original bottle so we bought a supply and have dressed it up for the occasion. The classic bottle comes with a fitted cork, neck wrapped in golden thread and each one proudly embossed with the Captain’s Choice logo in wax. The wax seal is offered in either a rich gold or antique green - your choice! Please note that each wax seal may vary slightly from the picture since each is applied individually by hand. Each bottle is $9.00 plus $5.75 shipping. (Note there is no aftershave included, just the bottle.) Add a full bottle of Captain’s Choice for another $17.95 and you are SET! A must have for the discerning shaver!

proxy.php
proxy.php

It gets even BETTER!!!

For the holidays we have assembled an unbeatable gift set combination. Our top rate Captain’s Choice bay rum aftershave plus the (empty) classic bottle for you to decant Captain’s Choice into upon arrival. These come together in a nautical themed wooden box just as pictured although the boxes do vary slightly in tone and color. You will receive the antique green wax seal automatically - if you want the gold wax seal just say so and we will substitute.

The gift set is $33.00 plus $7.75 shipping. A great gift for that hard-to-buy-for guy. The best part is the box really makes the package complete. These boxes are in limited supply and are only available for as long as they last. This is only available through my Etsy store account and has been announced here first since I wanted the B & B community to have first chance at this item. A very cool gift that will be treasured by anyone!

To advance order go to:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87709833/gift-set-captains-choice-bay-rum

proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Love the cork stopped bottle idea. I have an old bottle of another Bay Rum that is cork stopped and I love it. I always decant my new stuff into it.

Chris

So let me get this straight...For 32.70 I get another bottle of the best bay rum aftershave and this sweet box set (box, aftershave, cool captain's bottle)? I think I just found what I am buying myself for Christmas. This is awesome Captain!

Etsy is telling me the gift set can't be shipped to Canada. :(

That makes me unable to place an order!

Not the case, we have many satisfied customers who are neighbors to the north - must be a glitch. Check your Etsy PM, we just got a final shipment of boxes in time for the holidays.

Wanted to say I just got mine. I have missed this scent. Between this and my Mama Bears AS, I think I am completely free to stop looking for any until I need a refill. The box is very nice, and the glass bottle is perfect. The "only" thing that might be missed is a latch on the box, but that is a small thing. Very awesome presentation, and one I will very happily display.

Thanks, and thanks for posting this on B&B, so many good things about this place. Never would have found this stuff without it. :)

After December 15 in order to guarantee delivery by Christmas we are offering UPS shipping by air for $11.75 in place of the stated shipping of $5.75 Ground.

We are already hearing back from satisfied customers and I quote, "the gift set was way beyond the asking price! As I said Well done, Well done!” (sent in by Jim in California).

Order soon to save on shipping!

I can't stand bay rum of any type, but that's the coolest package of shaving goods I've ever seen!

Well done! I'm sure a lot of fellas are going to really be enjoying this one. Really beautiful. :thumbup:

Top Bottom