What's new

A Few Good Men, Redux. $1.25 razor challenge…

Its hard to tell in the pics I have seen but it looks similar to a Baili 131, tech clone. As I recall from the last challenge, I could get 1 or 2 shaves from the Assured blade. I am really curious if they will be the same, better or worse. Looking forward to the fun.

I’m not gonna participate but I’ve shaved with this razor a few dozen times and with those blades about 15 times

Neither one is bad. The TTO is rather ordinary and the blades are pretty good. Not an onerous challenge. I don’t want to run out and buy the razor only to participate in the challenge.

That 3-piece Assured used by Lancre is the challenging one. That thing is a man eater; a vicious biter that will take your face off. THAT should be your challenge.

I’m not gonna participate but I’ve shaved with this razor a few dozen times and with those blades about 15 times

Neither one is bad. The TTO is rather ordinary and the blades are pretty good. Not an onerous challenge. I don’t want to run out and buy the razor only to participate in the challenge.

That 3-piece Assured used by Lancre is the challenging one. That thing is a man eater; a vicious biter that will take your face off. THAT should be your challenge.
Is that not the 3-piece you speak of that's in this challenge? I'm confused.

IMG_4240.jpeg

This IS the 3 piece by Assured, sir.

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
3. cranewarrior (no need to send me a razor/blades)
4. c__port
5. blethenstrom (no need to send me a razor/blade)
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
8. Lancre (no need to send me a razor/blade)
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot
12. Grundi (back for seconds)
13. helicopter
I was born for this. Most of my shaves are already bad, in the interest of trying too many things too fast. What can I lose but some small portion of flesh and blood?

One more brave soul (or off your rocker will do just as well) to get this party started.

Into the Valley of the Darkest Shaving Depths we go for Honor & Duty.

Ehh…. On the other hand, maybe we’re just plain nuts! :letterk1:

FORWARD!!

0A4412A2-A478-4B8F-9CFA-91CFDE4FA993.gif

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot
13. helicopter

That's with
One more brave soul (or off your rocker will do just as well) to get this party started.

Into the Valley of the Darkest Shaving Depths we go for Honor & Duty.

Ehh…. On the other hand, maybe we’re just plain nuts! :letterk1:

FORWARD!!

View attachment 1852878

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot
13. helicopter
14. Debladerunner.

Let's get this party started..i already have my own.. So there's no need to send me one.. I'm still yet to try the razor with the original blades.

That's with

Let's get this party started..i already have my own.. So there's no need to send me one.. I'm still yet to try the razor with the original blades.

Not a problem amigo. I just need to get the 12 razors I have off loaded. I’ll put you in on the list.

”Bonne Chance”

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot
13. helicopter
14. DeBladeRunner (no need to send me a razor/blades)

I'm not incredibly handsome as @FarmerTan, but I definitely have some screws loose and am a glutton for punishment!! I was a part of the original Fearsome Dozen and lived to tell the tale!!

Gentlemen:

It has been suggested by some that you need to have a few loose screws to participate in this outing.

If this describes you and you feel the need to get a little tighter, then perhaps a session with a screwdriver is in order...

screwdriver.jpg

You can thank me later.

Yeah we like cheap shinny razors and the challenge must get started.
The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot
13. helicopter
15.Tathlum

Took a bad count. This time there is 1 more slot to fill. Come on shave brethren, just one more to fill….

Also, there will be a bonus gift added to each one’s shave package. (No, it’s not the TTO). I think it will please most if not all….

Yeah we like cheap shinny razors and the challenge must get started.
The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot
13. helicopter
15.Tathlum

Top Bottom