What's new

A Few Good Men, Redux. $1.25 razor challenge…

You know how it is. Here I was in the dollar tree and I saw these razors. Hmm I have heard about these razors on B&B and how horrible they are and they are only $1.25. Let me get two. BOSC absolutely! I have started to take a liking to big nurse's medication times.

The reason why they are still unopened is probably because of the little sanity that I have left in me.

You need to listen to that inner voice that's telling you what needs to be done.

Like this....

UYTvK8.gif

Oh boy, here we go again. After the last week was over, I actually got a second Assured TTO as a gift! It is still in the package, unused. As long as you don't mind having one of the original dozen and we are done by Shark Week, I would like to be in if there is still room.

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
3. cranewarrior (no need to send me a razor/blades)
4. c__port
5. blethenstrom (no need to send me a razor/blade)
6. @bdehne

I'll Play.. If thats okay...
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Copy and paste below line.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969

The TTO Assured were a pleasant surprise - not that good, but not nearly as bad as expected.

Hmmm....I notice one name is conspicuously absent from the list....:lol1:

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
8. Lancre (no need to send me a razor/blade)

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
It will be interesting to see how the new Assured blades compare to the ones we used in 2018. Where is @FarmerTan ? These should work great with Arko!
You are right my friend, but only because EVERYTHING goes great with Arko! (Don't ask for @Slock or @Mike M for an opinion on the matter, lol!)

Sign me up! I'm spoiled right now with some GREAT SHAVES lately, thanks to my good friend @Grundi and his merry band of Blade Suppliers!

I'm sure he'll let me step out of Wilkinson Sword challenge long enough to remember what razor burn (or werser!) feels like!

Besides, the older I get the less I look like Charles Bronson and the more I look like Steve McQueen, baby!

Last edited:

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
The TTO Assured were a pleasant surprise - not that good, but not nearly as bad as expected.

Hmmm....I notice one name is conspicuously absent from the list....:lol1:

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan

You are right my friend, but only because EVERYTHING goes great with Arko! (Don't ask for @Slock or @Mike M for an opinion on the matter, lol!)

Sign me up! I'm spoiled right now with some GREAT SHAVES lately, thanks to my good friend @Grundi and his merry band of Blade Suppliers!

I'm sure he'll let me step out of Wilkinson Sword challenge long enough to remember what razor burn (or werser!) feels like!

Besides, the older I get the less I look like Charles Bronson and the more I look like Steve McQueen, baby!
Well, Will Geer maybe....:001_tt2:

I forgot to add myself to the list 😄

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot

I'm not incredibly handsome as @FarmerTan, but I definitely have some screws loose and am a glutton for punishment!! I was a part of the original Fearsome Dozen and lived to tell the tale!!

If @GlazedBoker will have me, I'm In for another round!! Please, Sir, may I have another?!?

The Chosen Few List
1. JL52
2. DesertIguana
4. c__port
6. @bdehne
7. jaro 101969
9. FarmerTan
10. Geneaut
11. 86-foxtrot
12. Grundi (back for seconds)

Top Bottom