What's new

A&E Kaizen

I guess I misunderstood the thread, sorry.
That might be easy to do in this case. Kaizen is the name of the soap base and the first scent it was released in. Peter is releasing all of his soaps, new and old in this new soap base moving forward. So this thread has had Kaizen scent and Peaches and cognac scent discussed.

That might be easy to do in this case. Kaizen is the name of the soap base and the first scent it was released in. Peter is releasing all of his soaps, new and old in this new soap base moving forward. So this thread has had Kaizen scent and Peaches and cognac scent discussed.
I have spiced pear. That was new. I guess I am two based behind, now. Thanks for the update.

Some of the scents in the new base are now in stock. Finally, got to order Peaches and Cognac... Also ordered some Kaizen skin food to go along with it.

I'm so intrigued by the reviews of the Peaches and Cognac scent that I got an order in before they're gone again. Now we'll see what all the fuss is about.

I'm so intrigued by the reviews of the Peaches and Cognac scent that I got an order in before they're gone again. Now we'll see what all the fuss is about.

Although not listed in the name, many of Peter's scents also contain a tobacco note. This one does as well. I hope you like the scent. Just make sure you do not overload your brush when you start lathering it. This is a very thirsty soap that will reward you if you add enough water.

got kaizen soap and splash yesterday and shaved with it first time this morning..

excellent scent but the real winner is in the soap formula. Hard to say after just one use but this may well be the best soap i have in my den. Def a step up from the old base (which is no sloucher).

IMG_6449.JPG

Top Bottom