What's new

A&E Kaizen

Our peaches and cognac arrived today. This was purchased for my wife’s use, but I’m sure I’ll load my brush from this tub here and there. A very nice fragrance. I opted not to buy the aftershave or a second tub since I didn’t anticipate this being a scent I would want to smell of all day. It’s a very nice scent, and my assumption was correct that this wouldn’t be a scent I want to smell of all day long, that’s a personal preference. I think my wife will really enjoy this soap and I know the soap base will serve her quite well as soon a she learns to dial it in and hydrate it properly.

Just purchased peach and congac, from their website along with the splash, sight / smell unseen

I love Kaizen scent and performance ,, I love the smell of peaches so cant wait for peach and cognac

one of the best smelling soaps I ever smelled was a artisans no longer in service

Tim’s Soaps

Greek Peach

I still have half tub [emoji370],,,

Ok back to topic, I got peaches and cognac inbound

I wonder how long it will take to arrive from a&e
Ok ok ok I will be patient [emoji28]

never-stop-learning

Demoted To Moderator
Staff member
I certainly enjoy A&E Kaizen. :)
shave 20200617_173919_2.jpg

I have the peach and cognac and quite enjoy it. It's a more floral/fruity scent but in no way feminine imo. My fiance likes it very much on me.

Apparently, A&E is switching all of their soaps over to the Kaisen base. Kaisen is an elite base, but personally, I had a slight preference for the base used in Asian Pear. I do like Kaisen enough that I ordered the Peaches and Cognac base. I understand it also has a tobacco note, so that should make for a nice scent for use by either gender.

I have the peach and cognac and quite enjoy it. It's a more floral/fruity scent but in no way feminine imo. My fiance likes it very much on me.

Mine arrived today. My wife also complimented me on the scent :). Will probably take it out for a "spin" tomorrow. Already extremely impressed with the Kaizen Base. By the way, speed of delivery and presentation are excellent!

Mine arrived today. My wife also complimented me on the scent :). Will probably take it out for a "spin" tomorrow. Already extremely impressed with the Kaizen Base. By the way, speed of delivery and presentation are excellent!

The aftershave is sold out at the moment but I'll be adding that once it's back in stock. I always try a soap first before purchasing the aftershave to make sure the scent agrees with me.

Just purchased peach and congac, from their website along with the splash, sight / smell unseen

I love Kaizen scent and performance ,, I love the smell of peaches so cant wait for peach and cognac

one of the best smelling soaps I ever smelled was a artisans no longer in service

Tim’s Soaps

Greek Peach

I still have half tub [emoji370],,,

Ok back to topic, I got peaches and cognac inbound

I wonder how long it will take to arrive from a&e
Ok ok ok I will be patient [emoji28]
Agree on the Tim's soap. Just cracked my 2nd tub of Ruby Red. Great soap ahead of its time... jmho

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

its a pretty strong scent. My wife used one of my zenith boars to lather with, and i used the brush the next day to lather DG massacre of the innocents and all i could smell the brush was peaches.

Just shaved with Peaches and Cogac

Amazing complexity scent,,, creamy goodness

The combination of the soap which has as one of its ingredients, marshmallow root extract with is big/ hot in skin care industry along with the spash was a fun soothing experience, the splash calms things down and hydrates skin and smells silky peach goodness with exotic spices / congac
Very complex I smell every note including two peach notes

This is peach but a complexity peach

Face feel soothing and unreal
Story of photo

My package arrived and box felt hot along with soap and splash,, so I placed them near floor vent cranked up ac

PS be sure upon finishing shaving to face wash with remaining suds, then rinse off cold water [emoji97]

proxy.php

I shaved with Peaches and Cognac yesterday. I liked the combination of peaches, cognac and tobacco in the scent.

I got a much better shave with this soap than I did the initial version of Kaisen I purchased. I do not know if Peter tweaked the formula slightly or whether some changes I made to my technique helped. I used a smaller brush than normal and loaded for only 7 seconds from the tub. I used my normal amount of water, so with less soap, I was able to get the soap properly hydrated. Kaisen is a very thirsty soap, so you have to feed it lots of water.

With original Kaisen, the post-shave feel was too much like I had applied a barrier cream. With Peaches and Cognac, I skipped my bonus conditioning lather and rinsed the lather off my face immediately after my last pass. The post-shave feel is much improved. I will have to go back and try original Kaisen again to see if my technique changes will improve its performance as well. With my latest experience with the Kaisen base, it now earns a place as one of the top few soaps in my den.

WOW, y'all got me interested in the peach & cognac, checked their site and they're sold out 😥 and now the waiting begins. Patience is a virtue and I'm not very virtuous.

I have been shaving 7th shave with Peaches and congac

The scent and performance/ cushion glide and scent is phenomenal
The scent is complex

The post shave is 24-36 hours of good skin care

I own Kaizen as well which is phenomenal but can’t seem to put peach congac down

The shave spash is addictive and amazing as well

Buying more

Top Bottom