What's new

A different reason to blind buy a AS

I was searching for a few items a few weeks ago and came across Tallow N. I. from The Goodfellas Smile. Basically I saw that it was a floral scent but what caught my eye was that the label reminded me of H.P. Lovecraft so I decided to order it. I really like the floral scent and am glad that I pulled the trigger on this purchase. I will try some of the other scents from The Goodfellas Smile in the future, has anyone used their soaps? 20230211_060147.jpg

I bought e Tallow N.1 too based on the pic + floral. Got both soap & aftershave but I might have gotten incorrect soap as it smells completely different, more like cherry candy.

Not sure what to think of the AS; it's ok but not super. Definetely meant for the summer scent wise, too bad there is no menthol. Might add some to it.

I was searching for a few items a few weeks ago and came across Tallow N. I. from The Goodfellas Smile. Basically I saw that it was a floral scent but what caught my eye was that the label reminded me of H.P. Lovecraft so I decided to order it. I really like the floral scent and am glad that I pulled the trigger on this purchase. I will try some of the other scents from The Goodfellas Smile in the future, has anyone used their soaps?View attachment 1608668
I have a few TGS soaps and their matching after shaves.
The only one I can't recommend based on its scent is Heliotropium, the soap is excellent as a soap, but the scent is too strong, and together with the matching after shave it can wake up the dead.

Attachments

• tgs.jpeg
    tgs.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 4
Top Bottom