What's new

a date for my Ebay buy?

i bought this on ebay for a great price (i think i got lucky). it is definitely a user and not a show piece but everything works great, it is very clean and has basically no brassing, though i think it may be missing a cap that goes on the handle ( i don't know enough about them to be able to tell). the adjustment works good and there is still black paint in the numbers (a little wear on the nine though). i thought it would be interesting to know how old it is (though it doesn't really matter). i think the date code is M 3. if anyone knows off hand that would great. thanks.

The date for that would be third quarter 1967 sir. Slim great shaver. It doesn't appear to be missing anything to me so I think you got a good shaver there although without looking at it in person or better pics I can't say for sure.

ya after looking at the razor more and checking out some pics on here i figured out it wasn't missing anything:smile: i appreciate the date on it. it is in pretty good shape and seems to work great so i am really happy, especially since i paid $1.24 (plus $10 shipping) for it. i can't wait to shave with it. this is the only time i have wished my beard grew faster.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
a date for my Ebay buy?

You can get that on ebay now? My, this new fangled world is certainly amazing. I didn't even think you could buy liquor there.

ha! lol no i am not proposing to trade a date for my ebay buy. not only would my girlfriend be pissed but this is a pretty rare find. ha! kidding. it's funny since i originally worded it differently and then changed the title because i thought it sounded weird, i gotta pay more attention. but hey it gave me a laugh so oh well.

Top Bottom