What's new

A cologne/EdT with scent like Proraso Blue?

Hi all, over the past few months I've developed a great fondness for the scent of Proraso Blue. Can anyone think of a cologne/EdT that is similar? I get hints of anise like many note, but there's a light, airy "freshness" to it as well. Unfortunately the Blue ASB scent doesn't last too long on my face, hence the request for something a bit stronger.

I should also add that I checked on Fragrantica the search yielded the following: http://www.fragrantica.com/notes/Anise-393.html However I've smelled a couple of these before (Givenchi Pi, Azzaro, Cartier Must De and the Versache offerings) and never picked up on much anise in those.

As always, any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hmmm... Not exactly a match, but Pino Sylvestre might be a nice compliment to Proraso Blue. They are both Italian, after all.

TOBS Jermyn St. cologne & asb remind me a lot of Proraso Blue...both smells are big Greek nose approved. :thumbup:

Hey Kostas1, thanks for the suggestion! Jermyn Street is one of the few TOBS scents I haven't tried, but you've convinced me to give it a shot. Thanks for passing that along! All the best -

Top Bottom