What's new

70% Off Sale Exclusive For B&B Members- First Time Buyers Only

Hey guys,

THIS OFFER ENDS NOVEMBER 17th

Finding a shaving cream for the right skin type is always a constant battle and I was one of them. I was constantly searching for a shaving cream that works for my oily sensitive skin and it was a frustrating experience.

A lot of shaving cream use harsh chemicals, fragrance oil and preservatives that cause my skin to flare up. Even the shaving cream that uses natural ingredients. I had friends and family that had the same problem and so I knew there needed to be shaving cream that works for any skin types.

I created a shaving cream that works for all skin types (oily, dry, sensitive, combination and normal) using natural and certified organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals and natural scent

HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT

• Great For All Skin Types: You can stop endless hours of browsing for a shaving cream that won't irritate your skin. Our shaving cream works great for all skin types.
  • Built in Moisturizer: We created a shaving cream that can do it all for you. Save your time and money on moisturizer and experience a jaw dropping clean shave that will leave you with soft and vibrant skin.
  • Barbershop-Quality Shave in Little Time: You can enjoy a great shave even when you short on time. No need to lather up a Santa Claus beard with a shaving brush and bowl. Our shaving cream is brushless and low lather with no compromise on quality.
  • Real Scent: While other shaving creams use fragrance oil harmful to sensitive skin, we infused our shaving cream with natural lime essential oil with a pinch of lavender for a great scent.
  • Great Shave Promise: Try our shaving cream risk-free and if you don't like, we will send you a refund or replace it. Your choice!
I am giving away 70% off for first time buyers and it is available only on Amazon!

Directions:

1. Click on this link: http://bit.ly/2hrB7we

2. Enter your email and name

3. It will take you to the Thank you page for the 70% off coupon code and link to our Amazon store.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.

Have a great shave!

Thanks,
Mo

$16.99 (2).png

I received my mighty lime. Last week slickness protection and great lime sent All there.
I use mine when I need a Quick shave in the shower. Great brushless shave cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received my mighty lime. Last week slickness protection and great lime sent All there.
I use mine when I need a Quick shave in the shower. Great brushless shave cream.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you sir! I'm glad you are enjoying it!

Hey guys,

FINAL CALL!

This offer ends today so be sure to sign up and get 70% off on our shaving cream. It would make an excellent stocking stuffer for your dad, brother, friend, etc.

Here is the link.

http://bit.ly/2hrB7we

Thanks,
Mo

Top Bottom