What's new

58' Fatboy Find Yahoo....

Can you believe it. I went for a little ride today just to get out of the house after dropping he kids off to go snowboarding for the afternoon. I went by this little junk/antque shop and there it was sitting in a corner case all by it's lonesome. A 58' D4 Fatboy for 3.00 bucks. :w00t: :biggrin:
This doesn't usually happen to me. I end up paying a pretty good price for things.

Then the guy says you collect those things? When I said yes, he told me he cleans out estates and "though out two or three a week".
Well I have to say, my chin had it the floor once already finding that D4 no it was bouncing off the floor again.
He took my number and said he'd toss all the "shaving stuff" in a bag and call me on Saturdays. :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Man, I just have to say that this was a mighty fine way to wind down 2007. First I find B&B and now this. It was a pretty good year after all.

I'll post a picture again once its cleaned up which should be really nice as it looks to be in excellent shape under the scum.

Happy New Years to each and every one of you. May the new year find you all with fists full of hot lather and a good sharp blade.

I love when that happens!! I once found a fat boy in the original case in a little second hand store on the way home from work.Oh what a way to make your day a great one! Congrats!!!!!:w00t:

Top Bottom