What's new

3P CREME ....new additions..

While cruising around the net searching for good prices on 3P all purpose creme , I discovered that 3P put out a massive kilo tub of the wonderful stuff, and it's the cheapest way to purchase it for sure, not many vendors stock it...And while searching, ran across 3P's new double whammy " penile " wart remover creme....I don't know if you boys would foam a wart dissolving scrubbing acid
italy5.jpg
italian  stallion.JPG
bubbles on the old protractor...but I know I sure wouldn't...

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Good Lord the things you find. I got 3p pre shave and thought it was "funny" that one of the suggested uses was for diaper rash. At least i think thats what the little diagram meant. Was never the same. Now this! Lol

Almost out of my 3p preshave. I'm 38 years old but when I use that stuff I feel like I'm 58. Reminds me of the word salve. I need more.

Italian barbers used 3P creme as a pre-shave and after shave treatment. Can be also used for shaving, sunburn, rashes on babies.
really fantastic cream !!,,,,I put up a post today on a great deal from a UK vendor, cheapest price outside of Euro zone, $45 shipped to the U.S.,,,FULL KILO !!
italy 3p.JPG

Top Bottom