What's new

3ONE6 Gun Metal Grooved Stainless Steel Safety Razor $70

Merz Apothecary is selling an Edwin Jagger 3one6 with gun metal handle for $70. You could probably get another $10 off if someone refers you to Merz Apoethcary/smallflower.com.

anyone know how sites return policy is like? i know this razor from some reviews ive seen have bad qc maybe tempted to order one

anyone know how sites return policy is like? i know this razor from some reviews ive seen have bad qc maybe tempted to order one
From Smallflower's site

We accept returns on some unused, unopened, items within 30 days of the original purchase.

To receive an authorization, please contact us with your name, order number, and the reason for the return and we will email you return instructions.

Please note: if the item has been taken out of the package (i.e. any seals are broken), if there is any damage to the package or the item, or if the item has been used in any way we will not be able to accept the return.

For safety reasons we do not accept returns on homeopathic medicines regardless if it has not been opened.

For safety reasons we do not accept returns on refrigerated products regardless if it has not been opened.

For health and sanitary reasons, we do not accept returns on hair brushes, combs, toothbrushes, shaving brushes, razors, shaving tools, manicure/pedicure tools, sponges, menstrual cups, and bath items such as washcloths and back scrubbers, even if they are not used.

Full-size, niche fragrances are sent with a sample. Please use this sample first to make sure you want to keep the fragrance. Once you open the packaging on a fragrance sent with a sample, it cannot be returned.

Special orders are prepaid and all sales are final.

• Wow
Reactions: Kix
Your original link just let me buy it for the $70.00.

I couldn't remove the shipping protection. It kept adding it back in.

1692988776551.png

Your original link just let me buy it for the $70.00.

I couldn't remove the shipping protection. It kept adding it back in.
You are correct on the shipping fee, you have to spend $95 for free shipping. If you live in the Chicagoland area you could select free pickup.

Last edited:
I meant the Navidium Shipping Protection $0.95
I've ordered from Smallflower several times and I don't recall seeing that before.

Tbh wished merkur would make a 33 all brass or stainless I'd buy it or 34c he tried to get one th past week of the Edwin jagger and the customer service is a joke told me that I could check Monday or Tuesday the week after and nothing and then told me Thursday and I saw nothing and now I see the price was back at 70 and they are out

Well, that didn't work...

Our apologies, the item that you ordered is out of stock and has been removed and refunded. We're sorry for the unintended inconvenience, but we wish you a wonderful day!

The Merz/Smallflower Team

Top Bottom