What's new

FS 3 NOS (New Old Stock) Schick Injector razors w/ Hydromagic lever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale 3 NOS (New Old Stock) Schick "Lady Eversharp" Injector razors.

It's an L-type, a really good shaver. It comes with two NOS Schick Super Chromium blades.
These were made exclusively for the Greek market (from late 60s to early 70s).
It's a 50 yo razor in brand new condition. As you can see even the packaging is still new. Really hard to find at such a great condition. My go-to razor for easy, quick and nice shaves. "Lady" is just marketing, only the handle differs from the other L-type of that era, the head is the same. I sold many the last years, most members who bought one came back for more. They also have that magic feature, the Hydro-magic lever, which allows you to clean the razor head thoroughly at the end of your shave. Not all Schick models have this...

I'm asking $29 for each, plus $9 for the shipping cost. If you buy both, shipping is $14. If you buy all three, shipping is $19. Worldwide shipping at the same cost! These will be shipped with "First Class" shipping service and tracking number will be provided. Price is firm.

These will be available for limited time and be up on an auction site soon.

Thanks for looking! If you have any question, don't hesitate to send me a pm.

Attachments

• 20191120_195907.jpg
    20191120_195907.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 102
  • InShot_20191120_200036802.jpg
    InShot_20191120_200036802.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 102
Changed pricing and a few things, look below.

The price is really good for such a great NOS example in my humble opinion.

I'm asking $26 for each, plus $9 for the shipping cost. If you buy both, shipping is $14. If you buy all three, shipping is $19. Worldwide shipping at the same cost! These will be shipped "Priority".

New lower price for the last one.

$31 shipped "Priority"! As low as it gets.

Tomorrow it's the last day I can ship the item, so if you're interested, hurry up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom