What's new

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Happy and healthy and a peaceful New Year to all!!!

I plan on making an order with Shavemac in the next week or two - running low on some knot sizes.
If someone wanted a special knot added to this order, please let me know asap.
Of the two-band silvertips I stock most all sizes in fan and bulb, and also a small selection of the standard silvertip and a few finest. But, I am not stocking the D01 versions. So, if you wanted a D01 knot, please contact me asap. These are all made to the provided specs.

In the meantime, I received a few more pieces of the Ukrainian Salt Bog Oak, and will send them out this week for professional resin stabilization. They should be back in about 3-4 weeks. As soon as they are back, I make another post here. I expect that wood I got will yield about 8 handles.

I also will have to do a little price increase...sorry about this, but some supplies have gone up in cost more than I anticipated.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Rudy, do you have a pic of the Bog Oak turned to a handle?
I don't know that I have ever seen any.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
Rudy, do you have a pic of the Bog Oak turned to a handle?
I don't know that I have ever seen any.
Here are two of them, now on the way to the new owners

IMG_0041.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Here's one of Rudy's Bog Oak from a few years ago, February, '21. It's one of the lightest shades of Bog Oak you will find. After he turned my Persian Jar, it was way lighter and grainy than he expected; Rudy asked if I still wanted it. Silly question. I think it's the prettiest PJ I have (5 or 6, not sure)
0211211528~2.jpg

Top Bottom