What's new

INFO! 2024 Rudy Vey B&B GROUP BUY!!

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
Mail Call!

IMG_5555.jpeg
IMG_5556.jpeg

Wow that was fast! Wasn’t supposed to be here till Saturday! Thank you @Rudy Vey for creating another functional masterpiece! Pictures do not do this brush justice! 🤩🤩 Thank you to everyone that participated in this years group buy!! You are what has made this a success!! Also, Mr. Vey, a 5 week turnaround time is Tesla plaid level fast!! 😎😎

Cannot wait to see everyone else’s pictures when the brushes arrive!!
View attachment 1843321
After the first hand lather (my chocolate lab pup decided to sneak into this photo!):
View attachment 1843324

"Nosey" dog. 😄

Don't know if that is your first Semogue Mistura, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it. I almost got one in this run, but already have an SOC Taj resin...and it's one of my favorites.

"Nosey" dog. 😄

Don't know if that is your first Semogue Mistura, but I'm pretty sure you're gonna love it. I almost got one in this run, but already have an SOC Taj resin...and it's one of my favorites.
It is my first Semogue Mistura! I previously had a 2040hd Silvertip that was an awesome brush, lather monster, only nitpick was it a tad floppy for my liking. If this is anywhere near that performance wise with more back bone I’ll be like a pig in mud! Or like the nosey dog after she finds a sock! 😂

WThomas0814

Ditto, ditto
View attachment 1843310
One day I'll learn how to properly focus the photos on my new phone.

About to give it its first spin! Just got in the door from being out of town so saved my shave from this morning for this :)

Cheers Rudy!
Some of the gentlemen on here could be (or are) professional photographers. Their daily shave pics are better composed than my wedding photos. Seriously, they take better pics of their gear than I ever did of my children. I feel like a Luddite, just throwing my shyte on the counter.

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
It is my first Semogue Mistura! I previously had a 2040hd Silvertip that was an awesome brush, lather monster, only nitpick was it a tad floppy for my liking. If this is anywhere near that performance wise with more back bone I’ll be like a pig in mud! Or like the nosey dog after she finds a sock! 😂
As you may all know, I am not a user of boars at all. However, the Mistura is a brush I really do enjoy! Used it already a few times and every time I like it better. Mine looks very similar....
Semogue Mistura.jpg

Top Bottom