What's new

2017 black friday deals

15% off of everything during Black Friday week at Wet Shaving Products. Enter "BlackFriday" in the coupon/discount box during checkout & press apply. Cannot be combined with other codes.

Expires 11/22 but WCS will be giving out prototypes of razors, brushes, etc that they tested in developing new products they recently released . Use code "PROTOTYPE" with a $10+ purchase.

Expires 11/22 but WCS will be giving out prototypes of razors, brushes, etc that they tested in developing new products they recently released . Use code "PROTOTYPE" with a $10+ purchase.
Curiosity got the best of me with this one and I put in a small order just to see what some of the prototypes are. So, their promo worked exactly as planned :lol1:

Chatillon Lux - (11/24-27) - Cyber Black Holiday sale for 20%-off with code: BLK20

Dr. Jon's Handcrafted Soap Co. - (11/24-27) Black Friday promo for free-shipping on US orders with code: BF17

Faena - (11/17-27) Black Friday sale for 15%-off.

Fuzzy Face Soaps Black Friday sale for 30-50% off.

Lather Bros - (11/24-26) Black Friday sale for 25%-off orders over $50 with code: BLKFRI25

Phoenix & Beau Black Friday teaser unknown details.

Reef Point Soaps - (11/24-27) Black Friday sale up to 40%-off.

Soap Commander - (11/25-27) Post-Thanksgiving sale for 15%-off.

Storybook Soapworks - (11/24-26) Holiday sale for 20%-off permanent offerings.

Whispers from the Woods Take 10%-off with code: CHRISTMAS

I seen this on Facebook from the Obsessive Soap Perfectionist. It is made in London, England.

Black Friday sale! 25% off EVERYTHING at ospsoap.com Friday 24th November only!

proxy.php

Expires Friday

Online only
Be the first to get this offer

The only thing I know about this soap is that I seen PaulHFilms did a review on it. I am always looking for new soaps to try but the shipping rates are kind of steep. I checked out 4 soaps and shipping comes to over $26. I personally don't need anymore soap that bad.

Same here. I quickly racked up a big bill on that one lol.
Me as well. As a new wet shaver, ordered a few soaps. 5 soaps is a few, right? :001_rolle I still haven't figured out what blades that work best for me, so had to pass on those great deals.

Top Bottom