What's new

2017 black friday deals

Looked at it...deciding how much I want to spend. The feather deal alone is great, along with the soaps.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Well, that's just great. B&M is going to get a chunk of my wallet on Friday, and now looking at Maggard's BF items, looks like they're going to be breaking off a piece, too.

Thx @mnguyen53. Anyone know how shipping works with maggard if you buy throughout the day? Might be in their email tomorrow.

I just got an email a few minutes ago.

For those not on the list:
1. We are a *VERY* Small Business. We don't have huge server farms load balancing our traffic, or anything else that might ensure a perfect shopping experience. That said, we're doing our VERY BEST. We have a new server, capable of handling approximately twice as many shoppers as last year -- but our Internet connection speed is going to struggle a bit. Pages may serve up a bit slow. Just be patient! :)
2. We don't have unlimited inventory. Items *will* sell out, and sometimes we oversell items. Again, this is something we try to avoid - and we've taken several additional measures this year, but, there is always a possibility it could happen to you. If we're unable to fulfill an item you order we'll ALWAYS work with you to come with an alternative solution.
3. Most of the deals are Limit ONE per customer. This ensures that many of you will be able to get in on some of our specials.
3. We won't be combining multiple orders. I'm sorry. The main reason for the staggered sales is to alleviate some of the pressure on our site, and give everyone a fair chance at getting some great deals. I realize you may have to pay shipping twice if you want to score deals from different sales periods, but from a logistics standpoint it's not going to be possible for us to group multiple orders together. In fact, it's entirely possible that early day orders may already be shipped by our amazing staff before orders that occur later in the day get processed.

Also from the same email from Maggards:

Would you rather not fight website traffic on Friday?

USE CODE: TURKEY30
For Free shipping on any USA order $30+ Thanksgiving day!
VALID 11/22/17 @ 5:00PM EST - 11/23/17 @ 11:00PM EST

I understand why combining shipping is cumbersome for them, but those shipping costs add up and may very well prevent me from buying from them. Paying shipping twice (or thrice!) for what could essentially be one order is discouraging.

Honeybee Gardens is running a 50% off entire order. Coupon code BFRI17.

I purchased the three remaining scents I did not have of their wonderful aftershave splashes.

I understand why combining shipping is cumbersome for them, but those shipping costs add up and may very well prevent me from buying from them. Paying shipping twice (or thrice!) for what could essentially be one order is discouraging.

Likewise but I'm checking out the Turkey30 code to shop today and combine the shipping. I'll be working tomorrow.

Top Bottom