What's new

2016 Auction Teasers! See What You Can Bid On Here!

Here's another teaser:

full
&original=1[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so honoured to be a participant in this auction.

Get you wallet ready because this psycho is being released!!

proxy.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Just to show that there's more to this auction than just shaving stuff...... you could be bidding on this (1 of 2, B-2 related auctions):

full

If you don't like the mobile view, you can always scroll to the bottom and select Full Site view.

Or download the Tapatalk App. It makes browsing the site very easy.

Thanks, KJ, I'll check it out. I usually pick up an item or three during the auction and I'd hate to miss out.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
I have 20+ cigars picked out. There should be a few more added before post them. Including a 60 ring gauge cigar cutter. At least 1 Unobtanium. I think the youngest one is at least 5 years old. I'll try to get a list and pics tonight or tomorrow morning.

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Has there been any thought of having a post for Brown Leaf items in the main Auction Forum with a description and link to the Stock Exchange lots? Only Brown Leaf Badge holders would be able to access the link. Lock the post so no one can post a bid outside of the Stock Exchange.

I promise to try to get off my lazy Irish butt and get mine posted by tomorrow morning

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Off topic but I notice you have a blue diamond with a white V in it. What does that mean as I have one too?

~ When in doubt...Post it in
Badger&Blade ~

I think those are Tapatalk icons. They mean something on there but I'm sure what.

Top Bottom