What's new

2015 B&B Bingo: Soap Edition

Welcome to the SECOND edition of B&B Bingo. If you missed the first round, check it out HERE. Same rules apply as last time.

The topic is Shaving Soaps. This is a B&B sanctioned game. To be eligible to play, you must-

1. Abide by the B&B TOU at all times.

2. Be a member in good standing with-
A. 45 days of membership.
B. 50 quality posts.

3. Have a way to view PDF files on your phone or computer. The cards are in PDF format.

4. Have an e-mail address that I can send your B&B Bingo card to. I will not use this address for any purpose besides B&B Bingo. Return use of my e-mail address for any purpose, could cause the sender to lose his B&B privileges.

This game is open to worldwide participation.

Up to 35 contestants are allowed per game. The game will start and the first Bingo words will be called on June 1st. Late entries are allowed if space is available.

There are 50 numbered cards. Contestants will be allowed to pick their card number. First signed up, first choice of cards. When you signup in this thread, please indicate which card number that you'd like. Ensure you check the latest recap post to see what cards are still available. After signup, please send me a PM with your e-mail address and card # requested. I will not use this address for any purpose besides B&B Bingo. I will email cards to all players in the evening, so please be patient if you don't get an email or response right away.

The game is simple. Standard Bingo rules apply.

5 in a row, vertical, horizontal, or perpendicular word matches constitutes a win. The center space is free.

The Steward of the hosting forum will post 3 gamewords throughout the day in that forum (Shaving Soaps Forum). The gamewords will be in "quotations", and may be part of a random conversation. They might also be part of a blatant B&B Bingo gameword post.

These posts will be placed in random threads throughout each day, until a winner is decided.

The first contestant to post "B&B Bingo" in this thread, will have his card compared to the call list. If it appears that the card is not "Bingoed", we will continue with the word posts as normal.

proxy.php

The winner will receive:

"QCS Vostok" Shaving Soap
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432946524.644789.jpg

Game On!

proxy.php

Last edited:
Bingo on card number 30!

Question. When you say that gamewords can be posted on random threads throughout the day. Does that mean threads throughout the entire forum, or just in the sponsoring subforum?

Fordfather

Staff member
Bingo on card number 30!

Question. When you say that gamewords can be posted on random threads throughout the day. Does that mean threads throughout the entire forum, or just in the sponsoring subforum?
Just in the Soap forum. They'll be soap names and they'll be in "quotes"!

Top Bottom