What's new

2009 B&B LE Brush - Where are the reviews?

Wow, I'm surprised to see nothing posted yet in the reviews section for the 2009 B&B LE Brush. The photo thread and discussions in this forum are awesome but where are the reviews?

I have an reasonable excuse so far - mine just got shipped out. :drool:

If anyone would like to loan me a B&B LE 2009, I would be more than happy to post a review :tongue_sm

My will power to purchase one of these from the B/S/T is crumbling ...

If anyone would like to loan me a B&B LE 2009, I would be more than happy to post a review :tongue_sm

My will power to purchase one of these from the B/S/T is crumbling ...

Haha! I already lost that battle. Got one off the BST and it should be here sometime this week.

Well I got my LE 2009 this Tuesday and have used it for the last two days. I have my review gears turning. Will I be the first to post an official review of the 2009 LE? Someone beat me to it or my name will go down in history as the first. Mwaa Haaaa Haaaa.

I just shaved with my Kent 2009 LE and all I have to say is that my shavemac #177 in silvertip is way better for cheaper!

I gotta admit though that the Kent looks amazing in a bathroom. It wont dissappoint (no way!) but when compared to shavemac for price and performance it fails in a blaze of glory.

In the meantime I'll just shut my big yap!

Start review
AAAAAAAaaaaaaaamazing!!
End review

What more do you need to know?

Cheers

Pics??
.The set up

proxy.php

One swirl Tabac

proxy.php

Ready to go

proxy.php

Like I said AAAAAAAAaaaaaaaamazing!!

Cheers

Last edited:
I just used my brush today (thanks to the B&B B/S/T), and it's wonderful. Much better than my super badger Vulfix that I'm currently using. When time permits I'll add a full review, but so far after one use I'm more than pleased!

I just used my brush today (thanks to the B&B B/S/T), and it's wonderful. Much better than my super badger Vulfix that I'm currently using. When time permits I'll add a full review, but so far after one use I'm more than pleased!

It will get better as it breaks in, enjoy..:001_smile

Top Bottom