What's new

$2.00 Shaving Brush Appreciation Society.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
image.jpeg Hi All. I must admit to being probably the only member of this society. In my home town I work at the local Woolworths. We do not sell shaving brushes or shaving soap. Shaving soap is hard to get around here, mainly online only. The local IGA do have shaving brushes for around $7.00. I have been getting mine from the discount shop for $2.00. Imported from China of course. I have been using these for a number of years and I have grown to like them. I have purchased a couple of $10.00 brushes when my father asked for a new brush for Father's Day. I gave him one and kept the other one for myself. I have never used it. It is still in the box it came in. Has anyone else found a cheap brush that takes their fancy? I realise that YMMV and many wouldn't even consider trying such a cheap brush.

I think I’d be tempted with $2 brush. Although I do like my current brushes but while they aren’t expensive they are not cheap either.

Thanks for the write up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I started off with a cheap brush, it hasn't been used since I've upgraded though and in fact I might PIF it off.
I currently use my SOC badger as my daily brush, SOC boar every so often if I feel like a scrithier brush or hitting a hard soap. For travel I have my Stirling synthetic as it dries quickly and is more convenient.

Top Bottom