What's new

1957 Gillette Süper Speed Blue Tip

I am writing with Google translation. I apologize if I'm wrong. Gillette Süper Speed Blue Tip I bought 5 days ago. Thank you. You write your thoughts.
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-08 at 14.45.18(4).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-08 at 14.45.18(5).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-08 at 14.45.18(7).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-08 at 14.45.18(8).jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2019-06-08 at 14.45.18.jpeg

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Nice lightweight Gillette but not sure why you call it Aristocrat in your post. Good razor but not quite as solid as the brass ones, I've seen the handle pull away from the base plate before.

Yours appears in good condition!

Nice lightweight Gillette but not sure why you call it Aristocrat in your post. Good razor but not quite as solid as the brass ones, I've seen the handle pull away from the base plate before.

Yours appears in good condition!
I fixed it.Thank you.

The Gillette Blue Tip is a good razor for young males or anyone with soft whiskers. It's one of few razors that I can shave ATG in my mustache area, presumably because of its shallow gap.

Wish I had had a good razor when I was a young male at 14. :a21:

Me too Twelvefret, although I was 13 when my dad gave me a worn out electric Philishave with 2 heads and said, "here you better start using this". I think I had it less than 2 months before the motor was burnt out.

Dale

Looks nice. I believe it’s the mildest of the flaretips with the red being on the other end.
I have a black handle 70’s one and a 50’s silver handle. Love them both .

Top Bottom