What's new

15,000 members.

Maybe the admin, in giving birth to B&B, ran into complications during the surgery and was no longer able to post.

That is pretty cool 15000 members, I just have been super busy the past month that I have not had time to stop by!

Cheers,

I'm not suggesting that Chip posts simply to increase his post-count. But, I think, there's no doubt he's aware that his post-prowess is notable. If Chip writes a "Thank you for being part of B&B" thank you note to each of the members, his post count could approach 25K in a very short time!

Of course, any member could do the same....

I'm not suggesting that Chip posts simply to increase his post-count. But, I think, there's no doubt he's aware that his post-prowess is notable. If Chip writes a "Thank you for being part of B&B" thank you note to each of the members, his post count could approach 25K in a very short time!

Of course, any member could do the same....

I wouldn't dare thinking such a thing about Chip. What are you thinking....:biggrin:

Glad to be here. Not sure where to find out my number but I know it is a lot of numbers

Update. Found it WOW that is a long number 17412.

Last edited:
strike

I know the above is way off topic, but the things I have learned beyond just shaving are remarkable. Like some odd-bod HTML.

Last edited:
Top Bottom