What's new

$10 for Gillette SS blades?

Yesturday I stopped in a Snyders Drug store in the area and noticed that they had Gillette SS in a 10 pack for $10 the back of the package said they were made in Russia. Since the other Drug stores sell 'their' brands for two bucks I wonder why these were so much more. Any one have experience with these? Are they worth while? Are they worth 10 bucks?
Thanks,

Sean

These are the blades in the red and black packages? I recently saw them at a drugstore for 18.00 for a 10 pack (I'm in Canada) but the general opinion of these blades is very low. One user compared them to being punched from aluminum cans.

save your money and get the cheap storebrand or the american personas for less than 2 dollars.

Yesturday I stopped in a Snyders Drug store in the area and noticed that they had Gillette SS in a 10 pack for $10 the back of the package said they were made in Russia. Since the other Drug stores sell 'their' brands for two bucks I wonder why these were so much more. Any one have experience with these? Are they worth while? Are they worth 10 bucks?
Thanks,

Sean

V

VR6ofpain

Hey Drugstore.com sells them for $8.79 plus shipping! :eek:

http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=16383&catid=89896

proxy.php

Yeah these are the ones. I totally expected this to be a rip off but it peaked my curiousity non the less. Thanks for the feedback!

Sean

Top Bottom