What's new

WH100B

Item Description

Its a disposable razor very similar to the Japanese Feather version but at a fraction of the cost!

Latest reviews

Pros: solid, attractive
Cons: none noted
my only complaint i have is there is a touch of discoloration on the handle at the very bottom... i find this razor to be solidly made and the blade locking mechanism holds like a vice.. strong... the ergonomics of the razor are comfortable.. i use it with feather blades so you know they are sharp...

i would recommend this razor to anyone wanting a kamisori type disposable.....
Price
5.00 star(s)
Lasting Edge
5.00 star(s)
Craftsmanship
4.00 star(s)
Easy to Sharpen
5.00 star(s)
Easy to Maintain
5.00 star(s)
Shaving Smoothness
5.00 star(s)
Reactions: Zig the Pirate
Pros: It's much cheaper than the Feather version of it with all the qualities
Price: The product is cheap as hell (Price wise compared to something almost the same at $120) and I also was able to purchase the feather blades for about $9 so overall I don't think you can get much better for this kind of product.Craftsmanship: It simply has the CJB company symbol etched into the rubber handle and some grooves for holding.It's metal on Top and rubber(hard plastic?) on the bottom.If you take a look at the Feather Artist Club RG I think you could not find many differences other than the feather badge and the slight difference of the groove on the metal. Lasting edge: It uses disposable razors so it doesn't fit here. I'm using the Feather blades and I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of their quality.Shaving Smoothness: I'm a newbie here, so I had a chance to use a normal straight blade and butchered my face. This was alot easier to use and shave around my face with.Maintenance: I'm assuming you would just really need to dry it out after every use. To replace the blade you just simply slide the back of the razor and change the blade. Its really simple and never moves when your shaving. To discuss this product just head over to this thread http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/275286-Can-t-find-a-Kamisori-so-has-anyone-used-this-looks-like-a-cheap-Feather-DX?highlight=kamisori+korea
Price
5.00 star(s)
Lasting Edge
0.00 star(s)
Craftsmanship
4.00 star(s)
Easy to Sharpen
0.00 star(s)
Easy to Maintain
5.00 star(s)
Shaving Smoothness
4.00 star(s)