What's new

TRIG by Treet

Pros: Sharp and smooth
I tried them in my slant for the against the grain pass and got stunned by the quality.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
Price - N/A, since I got them in a bulk sampler pack
Quality - Not a good situation. Very flimsy.
Sharpness - Dull to the point of being humorous, except the corners of the blade did a good job of cutting up the skin on my face.
Longevity - 1 shave to a blade. That's it.
Smoothness of Shave - 3 passes with this blade = 1 pass with a blade of higher quality
Packaging - Standard envelope package.
Hi all
Bought a job lot off the bay and well pleased with them,As good as a lot of others that i have tried , 3 shaves and still going strong . used in two differant razors ,slant and a tech ,both gave a great shave ,however closer one in the slant. Will buy more.:closedeye
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
I recently got a small supply of these, and I like them. They aren't an awesome blade for me, but they get the job done without any nicks, cuts, or weepers, and with little or no irritation.

For some reason these lack staying power, though. I tried to get two shaves out of one and was disappointed as soon as I started my first stroke on the second shave. A new blade put a smile back on my face though.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
3.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
I find these to be quite smooth but less sharp than my preferred blade choices. Price is good and I like that they don't have glue spots.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
0.00 star(s)
Longevity
2.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Sharpness
2.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
3.00 star(s)
these blades are no frills get the job done. They work well and seem to shave well, but don't seem to last quite as long and will start to cut you when they get near end of life. Not bad at all.
I was not expecting a great deal out of these budget blades. And was I a bit shocked when I get some very nice, close shaves. They have been very smooth and forgiving if not the sharpest blades. I would estimate that they are sharper than Derbies and just as forgiving.

I have only used in a Tech but will give them a run in more aggressive razors to determine of they will hold up. The packaging is nothing special but it need not be. I would be these in bulk.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
1.00 star(s)
Sharpness
3.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
3.00 star(s)
This blade works great for me too. I get one DFS. Next one is comfortable but not close. At the price this is for me no problem, so I will use use my supply :001_smile Normally I switch blades every other day.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
I tried a whole host of blades in a sampler pack. This one was surprisingly good. I've found some blades a little sharper, others a little smoother, some last a little longer but this blade is very good overall and very cheap.
I was pleasantly surprised.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
I had great luck with these in a 38c and Tabac. Definitely one of my favorites. Not as punishing as the Feathers (but still very sharp) and smooth comfortable shave. Long lasting.

Recommended and part of my regular rotation.
Whoa what a surprise! I will post a more detailed review later on (only used them once so can't comment on longevity yet) but these were actually quite good! They seemed to do anything a Derby would do. No nicks, no irritation, no problem. :biggrin:

Update: Got three great 4-pass shaves out of a blade with zero nicks or irritation. The packaging is pretty eco-friendly too: 10 blades wrapped in paper in a small cardboard box (no blade bank mind you). I figure these are pretty darn good blades for the price! Give 'em a try! :biggrin:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)
:001_smile I have been using a pack for the last month on a Merkur 39c Slant. After a good shower and good prep, I load up with Poraso green and off I go. I get very smooth, close shaves going WTG,XTG and ATG (neck and cheeks only).
I dont get any razor burn whatsoever.

It isnt as close as my Feather blade, but it definitely gives less irritation and not the small cuts that I experience with the Feather when going ATG on the neck.

I really like these blades and would urge you guys to give them a go.

Regards
London
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
I'm always surprised I don't see these excellent blades discussed more on the shave forums as I find their price to performance ratio hard to beat. A popular UK seller offers these at ten for £2.60 GBP (€3.10 EUR) and I'll be stocking up.

They're PTFE-coated stainless blades made in Pakistan. They're sharp and smooth and above all, predictable. I rarely get an unexpected mishap shaving with these.

While I find almost all the blades of the Treet stable give a good, comfortable, shave, this one has emerged as my go-to blade of choice. I think they perform better than Treet's higher priced top-of-the-line Platinums.

Highly recommended.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave