What's new

TRIG by Treet

Item Description

I'm always surprised I don't see these excellent blades discussed more on the shave forums as I find their price to performance ratio hard to beat. A popular UK seller offers these at ten for £2.60 GBP (€3.10 EUR) and I'll be stocking up.

They're PTFE-coated stainless blades made in Pakistan. They're sharp and smooth and above all, predictable. I rarely get an unexpected mishap shaving with these.

While I find almost all the blades of the Treet stable give a good, comfortable, shave, this one has emerged as my go-to blade of choice. I think they perform better than Treet's higher priced top-of-the-line Platinums.

Highly recommended.

Latest reviews

Pros: Sharp and smooth
I tried them in my slant for the against the grain pass and got stunned by the quality.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
5.00 star(s)
Price - N/A, since I got them in a bulk sampler pack
Quality - Not a good situation. Very flimsy.
Sharpness - Dull to the point of being humorous, except the corners of the blade did a good job of cutting up the skin on my face.
Longevity - 1 shave to a blade. That's it.
Smoothness of Shave - 3 passes with this blade = 1 pass with a blade of higher quality
Packaging - Standard envelope package.
Hi all
Bought a job lot off the bay and well pleased with them,As good as a lot of others that i have tried , 3 shaves and still going strong . used in two differant razors ,slant and a tech ,both gave a great shave ,however closer one in the slant. Will buy more.:closedeye
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Longevity
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Sharpness
4.00 star(s)
Smoothness of Shave
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Seamaster
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
0.31 star(s) 13 ratings

More in Razor Blades (Reviews)

More from Seamaster

• Super-Max Platinum
    I finally got around to trying one of these from a large sampler pack I...
Top Bottom