What's new

The Bluebeards Revenge Wool Fat Shaving Soap Refill

Item Description

The best lather and skin softening properties, ideal for sensitive skin!

Of course, we have our very own unique luxury shaving cream with it's unique ingredient , The Bluebeards Revenge™ - the ultimate shaving cream for real men. However, when it came to soap we decided not to reinvent the wheel as Mitchell's Wool Fat is considered the ultimate in shaving soap luxury. So, we are very proud to have the honour of using Mitchell's Wool Fat luxury shaving soap to carry our The Bluebeards Revenge™ brand.

Mitchell's Wool Fat Luxury Shaving Soap is renowned for it's lather and it's amazing skin softening qualities.

A simple and natural product, Mitchell's Wool Fat Soap is still made to Mr. Mitchell's original formula, based on a recipe from the turn of the century and incorporating lanolin from the wool fat as the key ingredient.

Although no medical claims are made for it, this very gentle soap is particularly soothing to sensitive skins and has often been recommended by members of the medical profession to help alleviate certain skin complaints.

This is probably going to be one of the best soaps you'll ever use so stock up now and experience true shaving heaven!

Latest reviews

Pros: inexpensive, easy to lather, thick lather, easy to lather, great scent, moisturizing
Cons: comes as refill puck
This is a terrific soap at an awesome price. It is sold as a refill puck, so it comes loose without so much as a plastic tub, so bear that in mind should you decide to purchase it. I had a small tin with a screw-on lid available, so I just opened up the wax paper puck and into the tub it went. This is not reflected in my review since it did not effect my shave or lather.
It has a very light, very pleasant scent that I wish was slightly stronger. It doesn't last nearly long enough for my taste. If I had to describe it, which would be very difficult to do since it didn't really smell like anything I could identify, I would describe it as a natural, light fragrance, faintly but very pleasantly animal.
As long as you bear in mind that lathering a lanolin-tallow shave soap will be slightly different than lathering a straight tallow, glycerin, or triple-milled soap then building lather from this soap will be pain- and aggravation-free. If care is taken, then it will lather very easily and almost explode in the shave brush. Mantic has a great video on lathering MWF, and in every way but name, this soap is Mitchell's Wool Fat. This soap has a very light, pleasant, and natural scent. It is very moisturizing, and will leave a face feeling smooth and healthy all day without leaving a greasy or oily feeling.
This soap does contain lanolin, which some people have a sensitivity to. Please tread carefully if you do, as it would be a waste of (some) money and a huge discomfort, trauma, or allergic reaction to you.
~Matt
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing