What's new

Taylor's Rose

Pros: Creamy, slick
I love this brand! IMO, it's the finest quality for the price and it's concentrated so a little goes a long way. The slickness of the lather makes the razor glide over my face and the rose sent is very refreshing.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
this has got to be one of the very best creams out there. a true classic that I will likely never be without.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Realy not my scent.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
proxy.php

Taylor's Rose shaving cream is a top product in my books. I simply cannot imagine this cream ever leaving the rotation. Certainly there is some sentimental attraction as this was the first English cream that I ever owned, but this stuff is nice.

Scent - In a word, magnificent. If you don't like rose scents then you would obviously disagree with this statement, but if you do, stop reading and go buy some now.

Latherability - Like Taylor's Avocado, this lather from this cream is superb. It explodes off of the brush, allowing a small amount of cream to make enough lather for many passes.

Moisturizing Properties - This cream is known for is skincare benefits. With a lesser product, I can find my face fairly dry by the end of a workday, but not with the Rose.

Packaging - As I have stated before, there is nothing regal or special about Taylor's packaging. It is a PVC tub, no more and no less. At first I was a little disappointed with this presentation, however, I imagine that this is one of the compromises for keeping the price low.

Quality / Efficacy - Taylor's Rose is the shaving cream of kings. It definitely lives up to its reputation as a high-end cream.

This is the only cream I've used that can regularly compete with Taylor's Avocado for top spot.
This is an exceptional cream. The best part is the price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
WOW. Plain & Simple. This is great stuff. As per usual, Taylor has knocked themselves out with a great product. The Rose smell is fantastic and as with all Taylor creams, they just do it right. Definately an all-time keeper. A must try for everyone! :thumbup1:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I think the reviewers above nailed it. This stuff just smells fantastic, and shaves even better. One of my top 5 creams.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
My #1 cream in my rotation. Out of the three roses I've tried (Taylor, Trumper and Coates) Taylor is tops!!!

Like others, I can't imagine not having Taylor's Rose available! :001_smile

Happy Shaving,

Ron
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
:thumbup1: :thumbup1:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Great fresh rose scent that, for me (I'll be honest) was an acquired liking. But now after a few shaves with this stuff, I've really gotten to like it.

As with all Taylor's creams, the quality is superb, it lathers up like a champ and is very moisturizing.

Double plus good! Go out and get it today!
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Good, Better , Taylors ROSE :thumbup: :thumbup:

If you having a bad skin day - reach for the Rose, skincare is awsome, lather even better. IMO so far my Best cream, and its cheap to :biggrin:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
A superior shave cream. I find the scent intoxicating. Highly recommended.

This review is based on the new formulation Taylor's Rose.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
This is one great shaving cream. Very moisturizing, lathers great and has an excellent scent. Highly recommended.

Rafael
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
I LOVE this stuff. I love rose scents, my only problem with this one is I wish it was stronger. It has wonderful moisturizing properties and the quality is fantastic. It is one of the densest cream I've ever seen and it lather's like a dream. I don't read to much about this cream, but it's one of the best.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Have the old. Don't want the new. One of the best combinations of scent and performance I have tried.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Now i understand why so many guys rave about this cream!!!

I can't fault it....Reasonable price great scent and goes on (and off) like a dream.

Always come away after using this cream with a big grin on my face and a feeling of having just "treated" myself.

A definate addition to everyones rotation.....one of the best on the market.

The hard bit is trying to get through them all!!!:eek:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Great cream. I was apprehensive about Rose anything for a shaving product. Thought it would be feminine. I was so wrong. Scent is very nice and what a great thick lather and shave.. This and the Avocado could be the only two creams in the world for my taste. Great scent, great lather, great shave!

edit: my default score for packaging for all products like this is a 10. Cheap plastic and label + good product = good value in my book.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
I got a tube in a trade and was wondering about it. It's pretty good stuff but I've had better.

The rose scent is something I'm still getting used to but it's not bad. (I kinda like it but like I said I'm still getting used to it)

It does lather like a champ. Nothing I have lathers THAT easily.

It didn't quite protect my skin like some other products that I have.

It's quite moisterizing but I've seen better (a LOT better). Still it's not at the bottom of the stack.

The packaging is simply pitifull. The plastic tubeis ugly as hell and feels cheap in my hands. It's just white with a small pink print and I think they could've put a little more effort into it.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
2.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
3.00 star(s)
I am loving this cream. This is as i've said before the first of the 3 T's i've used and the first flower scented. Amazing. Gave it a 9 for Quality couse i don't have anything similar to compare with. I really don't mind the packaging of it at all. It does a magnificent job of what it's made to do and that's all i need. Added glamour only highers the price.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
5.00 star(s)
Price: It may not be the cheapest of the creams out there, but it is still when of best values there are. It is even cheaper as a can of goo, I think, as it lasts more than the several cans of the average, Gillette, edge, etc product.

Quality. Great, great, great. I have other products of very good creams and soaps, and yet this cream provides a better overall shave once you figure out the water/cream ratio

Scent. Rose scents may not be for everyone. But regardless of personal tastes, the smell is very discrete and yet distinctive and natural. Some people like Mama Bear’s scents, but I find them to be a little agresive for my nose.

Latherability. Great if you know how to work it. In my opinion it is easier to lather soaps than creams for a newbie. But after a few shaves and with a good brush, this cream will lather faster than the best soaps.

Efficacy. A+.

Moisturizing Properties. I don’t know… good. I don’t care much about this particular characteristic. If I had problems I’d use an after shave balm.

Packaging. Looks cheap. Traditional. Natural. I like it a lot.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)