What's new

Sandalwood Shave Cream

Item Description

A Taylor of Old Bond Street classic; luxurious and masculine Sandalwood Shaving Cream which creates a uniquely smooth and creamy lather.

Fragrance Notes:
A classic fougere fragrance with top notes of geranium, lavender, rosemary and liquid amber supported by a heart of carnation, fern and orange blossom resting on a sumptuous base of patchouli, sandalwood, vetivert, powdery musk and rock rose.

Latest reviews

Pros: Quality, Performance and Smell
Fantastic product for the money. I use with a straight razor and it lathers up a storm, lasts a long time, gives a slick surface and no irritation.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Beard Softening, skin protecting, scent
Cons: Can tend to dry.
My first exposure to a quality shave cream. I have no problems with this product and find it just works to provide the most luxurious shave I have ever enjoyed. I also find that it is most effective in moisturizing the skin and taking any "sting" out of a close shave. A small amount will provide all the lather you need for as many passes you might need......a container of this product will last you for months. I have found this product to be at the core of my shaving comfort. I highly recommend it as a "step up" from traditional shaving cake soaps.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: lathering scent
Cons: can be drying
I figure I might as well post a review here as I'm doing the Sandalwood shaveoff and have committed to using this cream the entire week. I really like it. My first use was bowl lathering and it seemed to be lacking in slickness. However, I tried face lathering this and oh boy, is this a great cream. I've found it can be a bit drying so be sure and moisturize. The scent in the tub can be off-putting, but don't let it. After lathering the scent mellows into a gentle muskiness that is very nice.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)