What's new

Proraso Liquid Cream Aftershave

The best stuff i have ever used in terms of a moisturizing aftershave. Its not oily at all and really keeps the skin soft. The scent is almost invisible which gives you the option to put your favourite cologne etc.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
Last week the store where I used to buy this excellent product burned down:mad: I fear finding something that is equally effective to replace it will be very hard. When I imagine all those poor, unused bottles in a sea of flames...:crying:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I really like this ASB. Proraso consistently makes products that do the job they are supposed to- and in today's world, that's a lot!

Marty
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
5.00 star(s)
It does exactly what you'd expect it to. Fantastically cooling I really enjoy using it when the weather is hot. One criticism though, I can't seem to control the dosage; when i pour it onto my hand either nothing or 5 times more than I need comes out.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
Not glamorous but this product works very well. I use it in concert with Proraso's Aftershave Splash with excellent results.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I love this stuff. The price is great, the scent is nice and it works like a charm. I can't say enough good stuff about this balm.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
One of the best values in an After Shave Balm IMHO. I like the clean, crip scent and the matte finish. Quite possibly, "the best a man can get!" :wink:
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I love this product. Proraso always delivers; their products show the results of experience in the field of shaving products that goes back a very long time.
I would rate the Proraso balm secon only to the NIvea Menthol balm, which is my favorite.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I think this stuff is great - I use it all the time (am a big fan of the Proraso range generally).

It cools and moisturizes well and at a price that's a fraction of the price of other products.

As for the smell, I actually like the old-time smell, but see how others might not.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
I like this stuff a lot. It's my "No Nonsense" ASB. Goes on easy, no real scent to brag about, but dries on with a nice "Talcy" feel and no greasy kid stuff
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
My favourite aftershave. Very nice clean scent that is not overbearing. Moisturizes my skin very well and leaves no burn. Also, the price is quite good. You cannot ask for much more.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
3.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
This is not my favorite product, but it is definitely staying in the rotation for a while. My favorite thing about this product is the smell. While the scent does not linger or interfere with other products, when first applied, it has an incredibly pleasing, clean smell. I'm not sure what it is exactly about this smell that intoxicates me so, but once the bottle is opened I find myself with nose pressed to the spout and breathing in so hard that I am at risk of hyperventilation or drowning. On that note, I'm off to the bathroom cabinet!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
0.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
Proraso's Liquid Cream is a solid product. She ain't the sexiest, but she sure gets the job done.

-Nick
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
0.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
3.00 star(s)
I found this cream a little too heavy. After some dilution it has turned into a great product.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
4.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
5.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
What can I add? A great product that layers nicely with the other Proraso products, but will not interefere with other products. This will always be a staple in my stable!

Randy
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
No Alcohol Burn
5.00 star(s)
Cooling Sensation
4.00 star(s)
Fights Razor Burn
4.00 star(s)
P1010082.JPG

Gents,
I got an order in from Charles this week which included a bottle of proraso "Liquid cream aftershave." I was REALLY pleased with the effectiveness of this balm. It has the consistancy similar to DR Harris Aftershave Milk, and C&E Nomad aftershave balm. Very light, milky liquid. The vitamin E, witch hazel, etc form a wonderful soothing/cooling feeling, and the moisturizing properties of this cream are simply perfect. Just the right amount of moisture, sinks into the skin within seconds, does not leave your skin greasy at all, and is perfect for cold and hot weather alike. It was 90 degrees today, and the cream functioned flawlessly, and did not leave a "heavyness" other balms tend to leave. I like this stuff enough that I plan on purchasing a bottle of the Proraso aftershave splash in my next order. For $12 - I am VERY impressed. It has a very nice, light scent that fades quickly, is very reasonable and works quite well. If you are a fan of proraso, or C&E balm - you'll want to add one of these to your toiletry locker.
P1010083.JPG
Top Bottom