What's new

One Planet Shave Oil

Item Description

http://www.conquestpersonalcare.com/

Total cost of £1.96 (~$3) from Asda the English Walmart market store for 30ml of great product in a great package with spray dispenser.

Although plastic packaging, the contents are proudly announced as being 100% natural, the ingredient list is as follows:

Sunflower Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Aloe leaf Juice, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint & Spearmint Oil, Thyme & Lavender Oil, Grapefruit & Olive Oil.

This is an excellent product at a really good price. I couldn't buy these ingredients separately and mix appropriately, even if I could be bothered at this price point.

I just want to buy a nice glass stoppered bottle to decant the oil in to for my shave den.

Latest reviews

I found this at my local RiteAid. $3.99 - 2 bucks less than KShaves and 100% natural so I bought it.

The packaging isn't as efficient as it could be. The pump is a great idea for delivery. As it is a disposable pump, it works just well enough.

The oil is nice. Great smell, slight menthol cooling and is pretty efficient. I've noticed an improvement in my shave comfort when using this right out of the shower and lightly before second pass.

I hope my local store continues to carry it.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
1.00 star(s)
http://www.conquestpersonalcare.com/

Total cost of £1.96 (~$3) from Asda the English Walmart market store for 30ml of great product in a great package with spray dispenser.

Although plastic packaging, the contents are proudly announced as being 100% natural, the ingredient list is as follows:

Sunflower Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Castor Seed Oil, Aloe leaf Juice, Tea Tree Oil, Peppermint & Spearmint Oil, Thyme & Lavender Oil, Grapefruit & Olive Oil.

This is an excellent product at a really good price. I couldn't buy these ingredients separately and mix appropriately, even if I could be bothered at this price point.

I just want to buy a nice glass stoppered bottle to decant the oil in to for my shave den.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
1.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
3.00 star(s)