What's new

Mama Bear's Tuscan Memories Shave Soap

Item Description

Delightful mint scents and the eucalyptus really comes through. My friend smells heavy pine, but I don't get that as much. It's such a good scent, I am always tempted to leave it out on the counter all day with the lid off so the bathroom can smell great all the time!

Performance is exactly what I expected from the Mama Bear hype - slick, moisturizing piles of lather.

A definite winner! Get it now as the original recipe has been lost. My first Mama Bear soap, but won't be my last now that I've tried it.

Latest reviews

Delightful mint scents and the eucalyptus really comes through. My friend smells heavy pine, but I don't get that as much. It's such a good scent, I am always tempted to leave it out on the counter all day with the lid off so the bathroom can smell great all the time!

Performance is exactly what I expected from the Mama Bear hype - slick, moisturizing piles of lather.

A definite winner! Get it now as the original recipe has been lost. My first Mama Bear soap, but won't be my last now that I've tried it.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)