Items by davecmu

I received a puck of Charismata's Barber Shoppe soap as a PIF from a forum member, for which I promised to submit a review of the soap. So here it is. This is a small-production artisanal soap whose major claim to fame at the moment is that it features Sodium Tallowate as its primary ingredient. This puts it in a rare and dying category of shaving soaps - the vaunted "tallow first" arena. Over the years, tallow-first soaps have slowly been phased out, either pushing tallow down the...
Mama Bear has made a career out of something she loves, which is making heavenly-scented products that just work. This soap is another notch in her love-scented belt. I don't know the history of this scent design, but I do know the following things: Price: My soap was $6.99 for a 4oz. Mama Bear's tub. You know, the tubs that, once you've finished your Mama Bear's soap, could be used for just about anything? In this case, once I'm done with this soap, I think I'll use it for salsa...
Delightful mint scents and the eucalyptus really comes through. My friend smells heavy pine, but I don't get that as much. It's such a good scent, I am always tempted to leave it out on the counter all day with the lid off so the bathroom can smell great all the time! Performance is exactly what I expected from the Mama Bear hype - slick, moisturizing piles of lather. A definite winner! Get it now as the original recipe has been lost. My first Mama Bear soap, but won't be my last...
Top Bottom