What's new

Mama Bear "Attar of Roses"

Item Description

I was hankering for this shave cream ever since I first read its description, and it did not disappoint in the shave when I got it.

It has a rose scent, but not sickly sweet. It is more like a wild rose, with an undertone of earth or fresh green leaves layered under.

Slick and protective, lathers like a dream. Comes in a standard twist top plastic jar.

Like her soaps, a winner of a shaving product. Some people have commented on the price, but it is well worth every penny in my opinion. I feel like I should be putting on a tuxedo after every shave with this, that is how elegant I think this cream is.

Latest reviews

I was hankering for this shave cream ever since I first read its description, and it did not disappoint in the shave when I got it.

It has a rose scent, but not sickly sweet. It is more like a wild rose, with an undertone of earth or fresh green leaves layered under.

Slick and protective, lathers like a dream. Comes in a standard twist top plastic jar.

Like her soaps, a winner of a shaving product. Some people have commented on the price, but it is well worth every penny in my opinion. I feel like I should be putting on a tuxedo after every shave with this, that is how elegant I think this cream is.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)