What's new

Lavender Shaving Cream

Item Description

I got a sample of this cream from Jarrod at The Superior Shave for $4USD.

I used the English Rose scent the other day and now it's time for the Lavender.

Before anything else, I would like to say that these Vulfix creams are denser, provide more cushion and have more viscosity than Proraso, which I used for about a year. Some say they are equal in performance to Proraso, but I find them a bit better including moisturizing properties.

Scent: First off, to me it doesn't smell like a detergent as some people say. But I haven't tried other Lavender creams so I can't compare that much. If you ever smelled "Añeja Lavanda" by Antonio Puig, this cream smells EXACTLY the same.

While the Vulfix Rose has a very romantic scent with an orgasmic hint, the Lavender has a romantic scent but with a manly hint to it.

The scent gets stronger when you lather it, but it's not overwhelming. Still, you can notice it through the shave.

Moisturizing: the same moistorizing as the Rose, and of course less drying than Proraso. However, I have kind of oily skin, so I can't know if it's great for dry skin.

Given the amount you get for the price, it's a great value. And yes, it lathers VERY easily and a little goes a long way.

However, I'd recommend you to get a sample as I did.
You won't be dissapointed.

To discuss this review please use this thread: http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php/242083-Vulfix-Lavender-Shaving-Cream?p=3312727#post3312727

Item information

Added by
Coffee Addict
Views
Last update

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from Coffee Addict

Top Bottom