What's new

King of Shaves Azor

Item Description

Looks great (even available in different colours) and shaves ok, but find it hard to work out where the blades are on the face so struggled under the nose etc.

Handle is smooth so grip could be an issue (though I found it ok)

Blade life for me seems less than the schick extreme I used to use (now on a Feather DE) giving less than 10 days.

Got the first batch of blades and razor at half price which made it half the price of all the other cartridges, much cheaper than the fusion power

Blades have to be pushed on rather than using a switch which meant they can come off when put back into the storage case. Never lost a blade while shaving.

Good marks for green approach - minimal packaging but would have liked a single blade cover for travelling.

Latest reviews

Used this for about 3 or 4 months when i was not into a de as they are cheap here in the uk plus i had, for some strange reason loads of money off coupens to use with it so i gave it a good go and it had good and bad points, price was and still is good as currently in 1 of the supermarket chains over here if you buy a kos shaving foam you get a free razor and blade, the end result was no better or worse than the other cartridge razors out there and about the same for use of the cartridge, but the things i did not like were the fact that i had to push the razor quite hard against my skin to get a good shave and could never get the hairs underneath my nose as the shape of the blade means the actual blade is set back from the top of the razor, if you dont mind an average shave and want it quick this razor at the price is a good choice but even out of the cartridge razors it is not the best out there.
Grip
2.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Adjustability
0.00 star(s)
User Friendly
2.00 star(s)
Aggressiveness
1.00 star(s)
Ease of Blade Replacement
2.00 star(s)
Looks great (even available in different colours) and shaves ok, but find it hard to work out where the blades are on the face so struggled under the nose etc.

Handle is smooth so grip could be an issue (though I found it ok)

Blade life for me seems less than the schick extreme I used to use (now on a Feather DE) giving less than 10 days.

Got the first batch of blades and razor at half price which made it half the price of all the other cartridges, much cheaper than the fusion power

Blades have to be pushed on rather than using a switch which meant they can come off when put back into the storage case. Never lost a blade while shaving.

Good marks for green approach - minimal packaging but would have liked a single blade cover for travelling.
Grip
2.00 star(s)
Price
1.00 star(s)
Balance
3.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)
User Friendly
3.00 star(s)