What's new

Kell's Original Shaving Soap

Item Description

This soap is pretty good stuff. I received a sample of it and gave it a whirl.
It lathered up pretty well, and shaved on par with Col. Conk and the rest of the glycerin melt&pour brigade.

What sets this apart from most of the others out there is it's price point and scent options, and the Aloe contribution for the skin. While as economical as the cheaper soaps, the scent options are as varied as the more expensive brands. He offers three formulations, Hemp, Hemp/Aloe, and Hemp/Ultra Aloe.

I have only used the Hemp/Aloe unscented, though many on another forum I frequent have used the other scents. They have universally loved them.

I plan to try more as I empty/buy some more soap dishes. Good stuff, and a less-costly way to expand your scent options.

Larry

Latest reviews

Pros: slickness, ease of lather.
Cons: none
Melted the puck into an empty soap container. Very easy to lather, excellent aroma. Very slick to shave with.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Pros: The Hemp/Aloe Blend lathered up quickly into a thick and slick lather. It felt incredibly COOL on my face.
Cons: None
I used the Hemp/Aloe Blend scent Energy. It has a wonderful sweet blend of citrus with cucumber and jasmine in the background. A perfect choice for a hot summer day. It was delightfully refreshing and felt incredibly cool on my face. The scent lasted through the entire shave with no fading. One of my favorites.

The thirsty soap whipped up quickly into a pile of thick, slick lather. The aloe felt soothing on my sensitive skin.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Great lather, variety of scents, cheap price.
This is my desert island soap in a heartbeat...sandalwood scent. I try all sorts of different creams ans soaps but this is my benchmark which all others are measured.
I gave the scent a 9 as I bought the English rose and it is super strong, for nose anyway.
Be sure to take advantage of the samples to nail down your favourite scent.
Simple quality product at a great price!!!
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)