What's new

Junjie safety razor.

Item Description

I picked up a Junjie safety razor from uxcell.com's ebay store for $7.00. It's a Chinese razor that I used it with Personna blades (from Wal-Mart, sue me) before switching to a straight razor. It comes in a plastic travel case with a cheap plastic insert. The razor is a bit lighter than I'd have liked. This is a result of the construction. The handle is steel, the doors on the top that open for blade replacement are steel, but the rest of the head and the opening mechanism are cheap plastic. All-in-all, I got decent shaves with it, but for the money (or a little more) I'd recommend going for something a bit sturdier and reputable.

Latest reviews

I picked up a Junjie safety razor from uxcell.com's ebay store for $7.00. It's a Chinese razor that I used it with Personna blades (from Wal-Mart, sue me) before switching to a straight razor. It comes in a plastic travel case with a cheap plastic insert. The razor is a bit lighter than I'd have liked. This is a result of the construction. The handle is steel, the doors on the top that open for blade replacement are steel, but the rest of the head and the opening mechanism are cheap plastic. All-in-all, I got decent shaves with it, but for the money (or a little more) I'd recommend going for something a bit sturdier and reputable.
Grip
5.00 star(s)
Price
5.00 star(s)
Balance
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Adjustability
1.00 star(s)
User Friendly
5.00 star(s)