What's new

Jack Black turbo wash

Item Description

Picked up several Jack Black items last week and wanted to share the awesomeness that is Turbo Wash. I have used it as a hair shampoo and body wash with great results. The best part is the eucalyptus smell. It is a wonderful pick me up.
It is a bit pricey at $22 for 10 ounces but I expect to keep asking for it for Christmas and birthday.

Latest reviews

First I love this product and so does my wife.

• Price: For price a gave this product a 8 because it is around $22 for 10oz. I think that is a bit much around $2.20 and oz. I went to the company website and ordered the new 33oz size for $50. That is a better value of $1.55 and oz.

• Quality: I gave quality a 10 before this is a first rate product.

• Latherability: Latherability is a is a 10 also. I found that a small amount went a long way when it came to shampoo and body wash. Which i think is a good thing, given the high price per oz.

• Moisturizing: Leaves my body smooth and moisturized with new dryness.

• Scent: this is where the product really shines. The rich aroma of Rosemary, Eucalyptus & Juniper Berry is eye opening. I tried of other products that had Rosemary and Eucalyptus, but they just didn't come close to the sent of Jack Black's Turbo Wash.

• Efficacy: I think I already covered that above.

• Packaging: I gave this a 10 mostly due to the new availability of the 33oz size.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Picked up several Jack Black items last week and wanted to share the awesomeness that is Turbo Wash. I have used it as a hair shampoo and body wash with great results. The best part is the eucalyptus smell. It is a wonderful pick me up.
It is a bit pricey at $22 for 10 ounces but I expect to keep asking for it for Christmas and birthday.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)