What's new

Floris No. 89

Item Description

Price: For almost $90 a 100 ml bottle, Floris No. 89 is pretty steep. But when compared to some other perfume houses (Creed, Penhaligon's, etc) you actually are getting a reasonable deal. The other factors in Floris No. 89 make it worth forking over the money.

Quality: For $90 I better get good quality! Just kidding. :cool: As all Floris products I have encountered, No. 89 meets great standards.

Packaging: Not as ostentatious as Pen's boxes, the packaging is simple and sturdy. The glass bottle is simple in its elegance.

Scent/Complexity/Staying Power: This is why I love Floris No. 89. For awhile, I stuck to only Hammam Bouquet when I wanted something floral. I have a love-hate relationship with Hammam because its florals don't last that long on me, leaving just the amber/civet core pounding hard all day. 89's florals last quite a long time, but that is not what you get in the beginning. 89 awakes you with a rush of bergamot, orange, and nutmeg. Then it slowly fades into a floral scent that lasts with you all day that gets stronger as you heat up.

Quality of Atomizer: Never drips. Never breaks on me. Always constant.

Overall: Floris 89 is something that, in my opinion, defines me as a person. It reeks of tradition, class, and like most Floris products, it is subtle, never loud. It is a cologne that fits every special occasion for me - whether it is a dinner party, pay day, or Sunday liturgy with brunch and coffee afterwards.

Latest reviews

I've been using this cologne for awhile.

It's an old fashioned smell and last a long time!!!

Overpowering if you use too much of it. You will gag those around you.

It smells fresh if you use a small spray. But its distinct no doubt.

Floris is quality, I prefer Floris JF despite it not lasting as long. If JF lasted as long as this it would be the greatest scent EVER.

But 89 is a classic and worth trying.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
I love this scent. Everything about it is subtle but classy. from the packaging and bottle, to the scent itself. Lasts a long time on me and when I heat up , the fragrance does too. Exceptional quality but subtle and in no way ostentatious.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Complexity
5.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)
Though expensive not out of line for a top quality EDT. The scent is not overly complex but very classically rose. Very clean, masculine scent that has great staying power. Been around a long time and the quality of the product speaks for itself.:smile:
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Complexity
4.00 star(s)
Staying Power
5.00 star(s)
Quality of Atomizer
5.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Texican
Views
Reviews
Last update

More in Fragrance (Reviews)

• Woodhue for Men
    Woodhue for Men is a masculine fragrance by Fabergé. The scent was...
  • Bulgari Pour Homme Soir
    Bulgari Pour Homme Soir by Bulgari is a Woody Floral Musk fragrance for...
  • Obsession for Men
    A fresh citrus explosion at the top notes (tangerine, grapefruit, lime...
  • Body Kouros
    Body Kouros by Yves Saint Laurent is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for...
  • Paco Rabanne
    Paco Rabanne by Paco Rabanne is a Aromatic Fougere fragrance for men...

More from Texican

Top Bottom