What's new

Depth Body

Item Description

So, I try this out after a nice hot shower.
No lather to speak of, but feels very very slick to the touch, and on my face.
Razor used was a Red Tip Gillette, with a US Personna blade.
The slickness appeared to go away when the razor touched my skin, but did not skip/catch. Felt like I was dragging the razor across my face, dry, but with no blade. :confused:
Very moisturizing, but I had to give it a 3 on Scent, as my first impression was a Urinal Cake. :mad: That quickly went away though.
There is no taste, which is a good thing(I got curious)
No weepers, no nicks, no razor burn, but not BBS. It didn't seem to let the blade get close enough. DFS nonetheless.

At 6.99 a tube, I would rather stick with VDH, Col. Conk, or spring the extra 3 for the proraso, but would work well in a pinch.
proxy.php

Latest reviews

So, I try this out after a nice hot shower.
No lather to speak of, but feels very very slick to the touch, and on my face.
Razor used was a Red Tip Gillette, with a US Personna blade.
The slickness appeared to go away when the razor touched my skin, but did not skip/catch. Felt like I was dragging the razor across my face, dry, but with no blade. :confused:
Very moisturizing, but I had to give it a 3 on Scent, as my first impression was a Urinal Cake. :mad: That quickly went away though.
There is no taste, which is a good thing(I got curious)
No weepers, no nicks, no razor burn, but not BBS. It didn't seem to let the blade get close enough. DFS nonetheless.

At 6.99 a tube, I would rather stick with VDH, Col. Conk, or spring the extra 3 for the proraso, but would work well in a pinch.
proxy.php
Price
2.00 star(s)
Scent
1.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
3.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Latherability