What's new

Classic Pomade

Item Description

I've taken this description from the manufacturer's web site at www.imperialbarberproducts.com

Our industrial strength CLASSIC POMADE is America’s strongest holding water-based pomade. With an even and smooth application, the CLASSIC POMADE also allows you to adjust the hold strength depending on the amount of water in your hair. For a lighter hold, apply with water or on damp hair while the strongest hold can be achieved with a slightly heavier amount on dry hair. Our CLASSIC POMADE is also water reactivatable, which allows for easy re-styling with just a bit of water. And the best part? You get an amazing hold with the simple convenience of rinsing out the product clean and easy. Get that traditional American style with our CLASSIC POMADE, the best water-based pomade on the market.

Latest reviews

Pros: Hold, water soluble, scent, ingredients
Cons: Kinda of pricey
I bought a sampler ($12 for all four pomades and all shaving supplies) from Imperial and have enjoyed trying out all there products. In the past I have used the usual: Murray's, Dax, Groom and Clean, Brylcreem, etc.

This stuff is thick. It holds all day and then it is so easy to wash out.

I plan to repurchase this with their Fiber Grease. I cannot see using another type of pomade at this point.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)
Latherability
5.00 star(s)
Pros: It Just Works
Cons: Some days I wear a hat
The absolute best Pomade I've ever used. I can style my hair exactly as I wish and still wash this stuff out with ease. It does have a clean, masculine smell that I cant describe. The smell is subtle and isn't likely to overpower your cologne or after shave.

It is water based so it won't stay in your hair for ages like a traditional pomade like Royal Crown or Black and White. I've gone through every pomade I can get my hands on and this is the one I plan to keep.

My shelf still has some Groom and Clean, Brylcreem, Black and White Pluko, Dax, Royal Crown, Vitalis, Juniors, Sumotech, Krew Comb, American Crew, and Clubman goods sitting there. If I ever use them up they'll be replaced by another can of Imperial.

I've been through the Layrite and Suavecito and won't be refilling them.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)