What's new

Brooklyn to London Shave Soap

Item Description

From the vendor's website:

" This soap is an exclusive line that is handmade by the freakishly talented Artisan Soap Maker, Mike Coon, from Mike's Natural Soaps. Mike makes his soaps in his shop, in Brooklyn, New York, and has been doing so with incredible success. He uses only the best ingredients, and has studied what makes a great shaving soap for quite some time now. After many discussions and trials, from both of us, we nailed down exactly what we both were imagining and hoping for.

This soap provides a wonderfully thick and stable lather, with a perfect amount of glide and cushion. Included in the ingredients are Tallow, Lanolin, Shea Butter, and Vitamin E, in order to give you the best post-shave feel possible.

The scent of this soap is reminiscent of the "Green Tub Italian Croap", which has loyal followers all around the world. However, Mike and I took the addictive scent and made it even better, by adding Rosemary EO and Peppermint EO, while still allowing the Eucalyptus to play the starring role, as it well should!

I use this soap and am in love with everything about it, and I truly feel that you will be too!

Each bar is approximately 5oz, and will last a very long time.

Ingredients:

Distilled water, Saponified Tallow and Stearic Acid, Vegetable Glycerin, Saponified Kokum Butter, Avocado Oil, Shea Butter, Lanolin, Eucalyptus EO, Rosemary EO, Peppermint EO, Saponified Coconut Oil, Kaolin Clay and Vitamin E"
Reactions: Shakey-and-twitchy

Latest reviews

Pros: Lather, Scent, Everything!
Cons: None
This is a superior shave soap, without question. The bar is a waxy-yellow color, and the consistency is a malleable hard soap. Leaving nothing to doubt, the vendor is very clear to advertise that this is made by Mike of Mike's Naturals. Given its provenance, this soap does not disappoint. All the lovely yogurty, protective lather qualities of the rest of Mike's lineup is there. It's a touch "waxier" feeling than his other soaps to me, which makes it seem ever so slightly "slicker."

The scent is the real treat. Like Proraso and SMN combined, then put on steroids! A real treat. Not sure I have a better overall soap in my lineup.
Price
3.00 star(s)
Scent
5.00 star(s)
Lather
5.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
5.00 star(s)