What's new

Bar None Face Wash by Billy Jealousy

Item Description

Since I started using Bar None, my face is cleaner, softer and, more importantly, my shaves have been far cleaner with little to no irritation.

While Billy Jealousy gets a little bit of a rap for its pricing (this gem was $18), the end results are completely worth any associated costs.

Now please bear in mind that I'm writing this as someone who has dealt with oily skin, clogged pores and mild to moderate facial acne since the age of 13.
This is not a wash for someone with sensitive skin. The higher-than-usual amounts of Retinol and Salicylic Acid may be too much for some faces to take.

But if you deal with oily skin, clogged pores and the occasional pimple, consider using this product. It'll save you the added expense of a dermatologist you may not need or continuing to experiment with different drugstore face washes that don't work or belong in your girlfriend's medicine cabinet.

Aside from the issues I previously mentioned, some guys might have trouble with the scent (I for one love it; reminds me of the tropics) and the packaging. The bottle may leak if moved around on vacation, or at least it did to me in 2008. My current one hasn't, so Billy may have resolved that issue.

Latest reviews

Since I started using Bar None, my face is cleaner, softer and, more importantly, my shaves have been far cleaner with little to no irritation.

While Billy Jealousy gets a little bit of a rap for its pricing (this gem was $18), the end results are completely worth any associated costs.

Now please bear in mind that I'm writing this as someone who has dealt with oily skin, clogged pores and mild to moderate facial acne since the age of 13.
This is not a wash for someone with sensitive skin. The higher-than-usual amounts of Retinol and Salicylic Acid may be too much for some faces to take.

But if you deal with oily skin, clogged pores and the occasional pimple, consider using this product. It'll save you the added expense of a dermatologist you may not need or continuing to experiment with different drugstore face washes that don't work or belong in your girlfriend's medicine cabinet.

Aside from the issues I previously mentioned, some guys might have trouble with the scent (I for one love it; reminds me of the tropics) and the packaging. The bottle may leak if moved around on vacation, or at least it did to me in 2008. My current one hasn't, so Billy may have resolved that issue.
Price
4.00 star(s)
Scent
4.00 star(s)
Quality
5.00 star(s)
Efficacy
5.00 star(s)
Packaging
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing
4.00 star(s)