What's new

Balea men Sensitive shaving cream

Item Description

This is one off the cheapest shaving creams you will be able to find in Germany.

I only payed € 0,65 and its for me the cheapest shaving cream, so in price no other cream i have will beat it.

I don't really like the smell but not dislike it either, its smell like how some other care products would smell to, so its not special.

It contains Aloe Vera also.

The performance off the cream however is very good, it will give me a nice rich lather.

Latest reviews

Pros: Inexpensive (in Germany), neutral scent
Cons: Feels cheap
After a discussion on another shaving forum, I decided to give Balea Sensitive another try. This creme is sold in the German DM stores, and is extremely inexpensive (EUR 0.65).

The positives are the low price, and the fact that it lathers up easily (when you use enough product). The lather also easily takes more water, without getting too runny.

The packaging looks cheap and industrial. The scent is neutral but slightly artificial (some call it unpleasant), and it feels like the basic cream it is. Though I must say that the lather is rich and slick, and really makes my razor glide.

I did get a good shave (two passes), and for the price, it is easily recommended. But there is a quality difference with more expensive creams (better packaging, more refined scent).
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
3.00 star(s)
Quality
3.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)
Pros: Good value
Cons: Not a very nice scent
Very good value.
Price
5.00 star(s)
Scent
2.00 star(s)
Quality
4.00 star(s)
Efficacy
4.00 star(s)
Packaging
3.00 star(s)
Latherability
4.00 star(s)
Moisturizing Properties
4.00 star(s)

Item information

Added by
Earth-Dragon
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Shaving Creams (Reviews)

More from Earth-Dragon

• Super Gillette Blue
    I found this Gillette safety razor in a bigger Chinese supermarket and...
  • MP036
    This one off the several blades the Ming Shi produces. Ming Shi is know...
  • Shaving Cream
    This shaving cream with Aloe Vera has a nice scent and is cheaply sold...
Top Bottom